HOW DOES SITEGROUND COMPARE TO OTHER HOSTS?
The results on this page are based on tests with real accounts on 12 of the most popular web hosts on the affiliate market: Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Fatcow, Justhost, AsmallOrange, InMotion, WebhostingHub, Arvixe, GoDaddy, GreenGeeks and A2Hosting.
We pick up immediately!
- 4 companies had over 10 minutes wait time.
- Only 2 other companies picked up immediately.
- 90% of the hosts do not have non-US phone line.
When you call on the phone you usually have a pressing issue. Having your call picked up immediately is really important. Unfortunately this does not happened everywhere.
We solve the issue in 5 minutes!
- 2 of the tested companies have no chat support!
- Avg. wait time on chat before pick up: 10 min.
- Avg resolution: 21 min.
- Only 4 hosts solved the issue in under 10 minutes
We contacted the LiveChat of the 12 tested companies and SiteGround with one and the same simple request and recorded how much time was need for the issue resolution including the wait time before the chat was picked up.
Our first reply is in 8 minutes!
- Average Industry first reply near 8 hours.
- Only 2 companies are below 1 hour.
- No other company is below 10 minutes!
We resolve more issues faster!
- Only SiteGround and 4 other companies resolved all the three issues.
- Average industry resolution time: 11 hours.
- SiteGround average resolution time: 31 minutes.
|Host 1||55 min|
|Host 2||6h 20min|
|Host 3||10h 45min|
|Host 4||24h 90min|
|Host 5||3h 30min|
|Host 6||6h 30min|
|Host 7||9h 10min|
|Host 8||18h 30min|
We asked each company 3 questions over their ticketing systems: one general, one WordPress related and one Joomla related. We averaged the first response time and the resolution times for each company base on these three questions.